This simple and delicious recipe was created by Jamie Brown-Miller from Napa, CA.
Asiago Caesar Steakhouse Sandwich
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup BRIANNAS Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup BRIANNAS Asiago Caesar Dressing
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Toss steak and onions with Blush Wine Vinaigrette in a large bowl. Pour into a large skillet and cook on medium high heat, stirring often, for 7 minutes or until steak and onions are browned. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir to mix the cream cheese and Asiago Caesar Dressing. Spread equal amounts onto the cut side of the roll tops.
- Place equal amounts of greens onto the roll bottoms, then follow with equal amounts of steak and onions. Top with roll tops and serve.
Makes 4 sandwiches.