Asian Chicken Salad
- 1lb. package of 3 Color Deli Cole Slaw
- 1 Romaine heart, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 3 roasted chicken breasts, shredded & chilled
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 oz. package Chinese noodles
- 12 oz. bottle BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin Dressing
- Spread almonds on foil or cookie sheet sprayed with natural olive oil spray.
- Toast under broiler, stirring once or twice, until browned.
- Remove to paper towel to cool.
- Toss shredded chicken in 1/2 cup of BRIANNAS Saucy Ginger Mandarin Dressing and set aside.
- Toss coleslaw mix, romaine, and scallions in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, almonds, and noodles and toss gently.
- Add more BRIANNAS Saucy Ginger Mandarin Dressing to taste and serve immediately. Wait for the accolades to begin!
Serves 6 generously.