Chipotle Cheddar Chicken Quesadillas
- 8 ten-inch flour tortillas
- 2 fajita-seasoned chicken breasts, fully cooked, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- BRIANNAS Chipotle Cheddar Dressing
- Place tortillas on hot grill.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese then 1/2 cup of thinly sliced chicken over cheese onto tortilla.
- Drizzle BRIANNAS Chipotle Cheddar Dressing evenly over chicken to edges of tortilla.
- Layer with 1/4 cup cheese and place flour tortilla on top.
- Grill each side until brown, removing and cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!