Roasted Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices lean bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. dried parsley, chopped
- ½ cup good quality mayonnaise
- ½ cup BRIANNAS Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Parboil potatoes for 6 minutes in lightly salted water.
- Drain, cool and then cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Gently toss potato slices in olive oil, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place on roasting pan and roast in 400-degree oven for 20–25 minutes, until potatoes are crispy, turning once.
- While potatoes are roasting, fry the bacon until crisp and set aside to drain and cool.
- Combine cooled potatoes with the bacon, roasted red pepper, onion and parsley.
- Mix BRIANNAS Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing with mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add a dash of cayenne pepper if desired.
- Pour over salad and chill for at least an hour before serving.
This makes 4–6 generous servings and is well worth the effort. Enjoy!