Southwestern Tri-Bean Salad
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 oz. can corn or hominy, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 12 oz. BRIANNAS Rich Santa Fe Blend Dressing
- Combine rice, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, corn or hominy, red bell pepper, and green chilies in a large bowl.
- Pour BRIANNAS Rich Santa Fe Blend Dressing over salad.
- Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately or chill one hour before serving.