- 1 pound ground turkey.
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp. BRIANNAS Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine all ingredients, except for vegetable oil and cheese, and form into 4 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Fit a wire rack over the baking pan; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add burgers and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer patties to baking pan, place in oven, and cook until burgers are firm and reach an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 10 minutes.
- During last minute in oven, melt a slice of Swiss cheese over each burger. Serve as desired.
(Makes 4 burgers)