Zesty Pasta Salad
- 1lb. box pasta*, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 12oz. jar fire roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3.8 oz. can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small to medium red onion, chopped
- 4 oz. pepperoni slices, cut in quarters (can used turkey pepperoni)
- 1/4 cup fresh sweet parsley, chopped
- 8 oz. container fresh mozzarella, or 8 oz. cubed mozzarella
- 12 oz. BRIANNAS Zesty French Dressing
- 1 jar pepperoncini peppers, drained
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta with all ingredients except the pepperoncini.
- Pour BRIANNAS Zesty French Dressing over the salad and chill for 8 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with the pepperoncini peppers. Mama Mia!
* When serving children, use miniature wheel pasta. They will gobble it up!